Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bragging rights....

So I just have to brag for a minute and show you my amazing photos that Scott took of me (Some of these were at the reception).  Scott has amazing talent in photography,  I thought it would be neat to have him take my bridals.  I got up on a Saturday morning at 4 am to get ready, and we went up American Fork Canyon, we had to make sure we had great lighting right when the sun came up! I ended up loving all the pictures... I don't think we have enough walls in our apartment to put them all up! :)




I also am so lucky to have a mom that is extremely talented in flowers.  She made me the perfect bouquet it was everything I wanted and more! 

5 comments:

  1. They are all amazing, you are a beautiful person! You take great pictures and Scott did amazing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura told me about your blog-cute! Scott takes amazing pictures. ell him I am waiting for him to d a photo shoot of the kids and some of Will alone. I can make some more bread as payment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Jenn. I'm so excited you have one so i can see what you guys are up to. You need to add our blog to your list :) And of course beautiful pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos, and wow your mom made the bouquet?! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete