Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall 2011 (Slowly catching up)



Fall 2011
Scott and I went up to Sundance and took some pictures.  Fall is my favorite time of year! 


 Scott took these beautiful pictures of the Mount Timpanogos Temple.  I love how they turned out! He is so talented.
Our first christmas tree!!! The Leatham's have a tradition of cutting down their own christmas tree.  I was so excited to join them this year.  I love the smell and look of a real tree, it was such a fun day! The grandkids went sledding and played in the snow, we had donuts and hot chocolate.  Scott found us the perfect tree, it was huge! We had to cut some off the top and bottom to get it in the house.  He definitely did a great job of finding the perfect tree.

We had so much fun shooting guns after we got our trees, and we even got grandma to shoot a gun for her first time!! I had to take a picture of this memorable experience! 

It didn't take long for me to take down the fall decoration and put christmas up!  I was so excited to decorate our tree! It was definitely up before thanksgiving...I just couldn't wait. :)





1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH YEAH! You're finally posting again! Hip Hip Horray!

    ReplyDelete